A beautiful and original colourwork tam by Australian designer Kate Wallace who choose our new Organic Dorset Poll to design this delightful Tam with matching socks. Kate also choose dyes that could have been used in the time of the troubadours - indigo, madder and weld.
- 1 set of five 2.75mm / USA 2, double pointed knitting needles or 40cm circular needle.
- 1 set of 5 x 3.25 mm / USA 3 dpns.
- 1 x 3.25 60 cm circular needle.
Size: Average size head.
Skill level: Intermediate.
The Roman de la Rose Tam Kit includes:
- An 8 page pattern with charted instructions and an outline of the Roman de la Rose story, e-mailed to you in pdf form.
- Sufficient Organic Dorset Poll yarn in shades of Naturelle, Puivert, Troubadour, Ös, Miraval and Narbonne to complete the tam. There is a little more Naturalle included for you to make your swatch.
You will receive a link to download the pattern in your order confirmation email.