Gitane is an exciting new design by Marylene Lynx the designer of the Bohemian Rhapsody Wrap. This time Marylene has something special for the knitters. Using just 150 g of our naturally dyed fine lace-weight merino in five colours she has created two new bohemian dreams. Gitane is knitted from side to side in two parts and joined together in the mid back afterwards.
To fit bust:
- small: 86 cm (33,86 inch)
- medium 91 cm (35,83 inch)
- large 97 cm (38,58 inch)
The model of the Sea Green version is wearing the large size knitted on 3.5 mm needles.
The kit for the Sea Green Gitane Bolero / Cardi includes
- A knitting pattern IN ENGLISH with colour charted instructions e-mailed to you in pdf form.
- 2 x 250m hanks of fine lace-weight merino in Sea Green
- 1 x 250m hanks of fine lace-weight merino in each of the following colours: Beech Green, Lemon, Light Lilac and Light Blue Grey
- 1 pair of 2.75 mm knitting needles for the small size
- 1 pair of 3.0 mm knitting needles for the medium size
- 1 pair of 3.5 mm knitting needles for the large size
Skill level: Intermediate.
It should be: "Pick 314 sts with Mid Pink work 20 rows rib pattern: see Chart I. Start and end with k2.