Now over 10% reduction on original price.
Another original colourful modern accessory in the same theme as the Urban Troubadour medieval cowl by Belgian designer Mary-Lena Lynx. It comes in two colour-ways both dyed with dyes that could have been used 800 years ago in the time of the troubadour.
- One set of double-pointed needles 2.5 mm / US 2 (or 3mm / US 3, depending on gauge).
- One set of double-pointed needles 3 mm / US 3 (or 3.5 mm / US 4, depending on gauge).
- OR 1 circular needle 2.5mm / US 2 and 1 circular needle 3 mm / US 3 (or 3mm / US 3 and 3.5 mm / US 4 depending on gauge)
Size: Two sizes are available:
- Small - medium = head circumference up to 22.5"/57cm.
- Medium - large = head circumference from 22.5"/57cm.
- The beret's diameter is the same for both sizes (12"/30cm, the size of the border differs between sizes.
Skill level: Intermediate.
The Troubadour Beret II Kit includes:
- A 7 page pattern with written and charted instructions, e-mailed to you in pdf form.
- Sufficient Organic Dorset Poll yarn in shades of Castellan, Carmine, Ermengard, Ventadorn, Pastel and Miraval to complete the beret. Plus a skein of spare wool for your swatch.
Your pattern will arrive at the bottom of the e-mail confirming your order. If for some reason the pattern is not attached to your confirmation e-mail could you please let us know through the contact page. Thank you.