For those of you on Rss Feed this is to let you know that the search is on for the three top Renaissance Dyeing Designers of 2008.
You will also find: Renaissance Dyeing Design, a group on Ravelry.
There are three categories to go for: lace, non-lace and anything knitted with 5 skeins.
The three winning designers will:
- Receive a cash prize of $100 or the equivalent in their own currencies.
- Their designs will be made available as a PDF on the Renaissance Dyeing web-site.
- They will receive 90% of the revenue from all patterns sold.
- They will retain their copyright.
- Thus enabling them to sell their design elsewhere without any restraints.
- They will also receive a total refund for the yarn they used in their designs.
All entrants will receive a 20% refund on yarn used in their designs.
Interested in having a go? You can read more and find guidelines to download on the competition page.
Shawl in the image above was designed and knitted by Miriam of Mimknits
Url raccourcie: https://bit.ly/IXBXe3
Discussions: Les commentaires sont fermés.