Naturally dyed sock yarn
Ecrit par [email protected] le 11 septembre 2008 sous Dye House News
In case anyone thought that Renaissance Dyeing was dragging its feet regarding sock yarn, tis not so! It is in the pipe line or should I say in the vats. Here is a sneak preview of the De Nimes shades airing after just coming out of the indigo vat.
Our naturally dyed sock collection will feature:
- Two types of machine washable yarn:
- A 100% pure merino, tightly spun for strength.
- A super soft mixture of merino, silk and bamboo with a small percentage of nylon to give strength and durability.
- Both solid and variegated shades, so people can combine, mix and create socks (and anything else they wish) in harmonious naturally dyed hues.
- The natural dyes are indigo, madder, and weld. That is all you need for rainbow toes.
Once the sock collection is underway, look out for the packs of ready mordanted sock yarn and natural dye extracts so you can naturally dye your own socks!
If that is not enough, then book yourself on one of our naturally dye and knit a sock (or two) workshops.
Url raccourcie: https://bit.ly/GC8pPE
Discussions: Les commentaires sont fermés.