Gitane is an exciting new design by Marylene Lynx the designer of the Bohemian Rhapsody Wrap. This time Marylene has something special for the knitters. Using just 150 g of our naturally dyed fine lace-weight merino in five colours she has created two new bohemian dreams. Gitane is knitted from side to side in two parts and joined together in the mid back afterwards.
The model of the mid-pink version is wearing the small size knitted on size 2.75 mm needles.
To fit bust:
- small: 86 cm (33,86 inch)
- medium 91 cm (35,83 inch)
- large 97 cm (38,58 inch)
The kit for the Mid Pink Gitane Bolero / Cardi includes
- A 14 page knitting pattern IN ENGLISH with colour charted instructions e-mailed to you in pdf form.
- 2 x 250m hanks of fine lace-weight merino in Mid Pink
- 1 x 250m hanks of fine lace-weight merino in each of the following colours: Beech Green, Ivory, Light Gold and Mid Rose.
- 1 pair of 2.75 mm knitting needles for the small size
- 1 pair of 3.0 mm knitting needles for the medium size
- 1 pair of 3.5 mm knitting needles for the large size
Skill level: Intermediate.
It should be: "Pick 314 sts with Mid Pink work 20 rows rib pattern: see Chart I. Start and end with k2.